The 2nd Saturday
Best Breakfast in Town
Statement Of Faith
Written Statement of Christian Faith
1) We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
2) We believe there is only one eternal God in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
3) We believe God the Father created all that is, both Heaven and Earth (Genesis 1:1).
4) We believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God and in:
His being fully God and fully Human (John 1:1–14; Hebrews 1:3–5, 2:5–18),
His virgin birth (Luke 1:26–38),
His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15),
His performance of miracles (John 10:31–38),
His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Matthew 26:28; 1 Peter 2:24),
His bodily resurrection (John 20:1–31; Acts 1:1–3; 1 Corinthians 15:1–8),
His ascension to the right Hand of the Father (Acts 1:4–11),
His present rule as Head of the Church (Ephesians 1:22, 5:23; Colossians 1:18),
His future personal return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead (Revelation 19:11–16; 22:7–21).
5) We believe in the Holy Spirit and that His regeneration of sinful and rebellious man is absolutely essential for salvation (John 14:15–21; Romans 8:1–11; 1 Corinthians 12:3).
We believe that the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a godly life (2 Corinthians 3:17–18).
6) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the lost unto eternal damnation in Hell (Matthew 25:41–46), and the saved unto eternal life with God in Heaven (Matthew 25:31–40; 1 Corinthians 15:42–57).
7) We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across races, genders, and classes (Colossians 3:11).
Most Popular Products