Statement Of Faith
Written Statement of Christian Faith
1) We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
2) We believe there is only one eternal God in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
3) We believe God the Father created all that is, both Heaven and Earth (Genesis 1:1).
4) We believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God and in
His being fully God and fully Human (John 1:1–14; Hebrews 1:3–5, 2:5–18),
His virgin birth (Luke 1:26–38),
His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15),
His performance of miracles (John 10:31–38),
His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Matthew 26:28; 1 Peter 2:24),
His bodily resurrection (John 20:1–31; Acts 1:1–3; 1 Corinthians 15:1–8),
His ascension to the right Hand of the Father (Acts 1:4–11),
His present rule as Head of the Church (Ephesians 1:22, 5:23; Colossians 1:18), and
His future personal return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead (Revelation 19:11–16; 22:7–21).
5) We believe in the Holy Spirit and that His regeneration of sinful and rebellious man is absolutely essential for salvation (John 14:15–21; Romans 8:1–11; 1 Corinthians 12:3). We believe that the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit enables the Christian to live a godly life (2 Corinthians 3:17–18).
6) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the lost unto eternal damnation in Hell (Matthew 25:41–46), and the saved unto eternal life with God in Heaven (Matthew 25:31–40; 1 Corinthians 15:42–57).
7) We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across races, genders, and classes (Colossians 3:11).